How do I connect and share wirelessly to a Solstice TV display in the Bethany conference room?
Download and Setup
Download and install the Solstice Pod client by entering the IP address on the screen into your browser.
- Open the client application
- If prompted, enter your name
Connecting to Display
With the application running:
- You should see a list of all the Solstice Pods on WeWork's global network by default
- You can narrow the list by clicking "Tags" on the top right and filtering for your country, city, and / or WeWork location
- Or, you can click the Search box to the left of Tags, and search for your display by name
- Click on your display when you've found it, then enter the “Screen Key” (four character password shown in the bottom left of the room display)
- Press "Ok"
- You should now be connected to the display
- An icon will appear on the lower left corner of the display representing each user that has successfully connected
Sharing Content to Display
- Click “Desktop” under “Share Something” to begin mirroring your desktop to the screen
- The client window will change to reflect that content is now being shared
If you need to share audio:
- Click the switch next to “Desktop Audio” and make sure the screen’s speakers are turned up
- Please note that Mac users will be prompted to install an audio driver - once installed, you may need to restart the Client for audio streaming to begin
- When streaming audio, you can control the volume right from your computer
To stop sharing:
- From the “Share” tab, select "Stop Sharing Desktop"
- You will still be connected to the Solstice Pod, so you can quickly start sharing again if needed
- All users should stop sharing
- Click the “Disconnect” button on the top right to end the session.
- This will clear all posts, log all users out of the session, and change the Screen Key for the next session.