Do I have to wear a mask to come into the library?
Yes. We are following the City of Oklahoma City's mask ordinance and CDC mask recommendations in all Metropolitan Library System libraries. Everyone age 11 and up is required to wear a face covering (covering both the nose and the mouth), like a mask or face shield, in library facilities. There are some exceptions:
- Children age 10 and under
- People with a developmental disability
- People who are deaf or hard-of-hearing, and people who are communicating with someone who is deaf or hard-of-hearing
- People who have trouble breathing
- People who are unable to remove the mask without assistance
Customers who do not follow the mask mandate will be served by curbside service.