How do I send my holds to the 24/7 library kiosk?
To request holds for pickup at the 24/7 kiosk at Mitch Park:
- While in our library catalog, find a book you wish to place on hold.
- Click the Place Hold button.
- If the catalog asks you to sign in, please sign in with your library card and last name.
- After signing in, you'll receive a pop-up menu to specify your pickup location. Use the dropdown menu to select: Kiosk Mitch Park - Edmond.
- Click the Submit button.
- After your hold is available at the 24/7 library kiosk, you will be notified based on your notification preferences.
- Head to the 24/7 library kiosk with your library card (or number) and follow the prompts on the screen to retrieve your hold.