What is my library card number?
Your library card number is printed on your library card near the barcode. If you don't have your card on you and need to know your number, please contact us and we'll be happy to assist you. If you have lost your card, please contact us as soon as possible so we can put a block on your card to prevent anyone else from using it.
If you are enrolled in Oklahoma City Public Schools (OKCPS), your library card number is the same as your student ID.
If you are already signed into Libby and need to find your number, you can do so by following these steps:
- Click on the three horizontal lines at the middle of the bottom of the screen
- Select Manage Cards
- A picture of a library card should display with your number on it.
If you are already signed into our catalog and need to find your number, you can do so by following these steps:
- Click on your name in the top right corner of the screen
- Select Your Library Card from the drop-down menu
- A barcode will display with your library card number and expiration date underneath.