Can I change the library where I pick up my holds?
1155 views | 1 Vote this question as useful. 0 Vote this question as not useful. | Last updated on Jan 05, 2023 Policies & Procedures
If you have already placed a hold on an item, you can contact us to have a staff member make this change for you. If you would like to change your default library location at which you pick up all of your holds:
- Visit metrolibrary.org and click My Account at the top.
- In the window that pops up, enter all the digits of your library card number. Your password/PIN is your last name. Click Log In.
- If you have an ECARD number, enter that word along with the trailing digits with no spaces between them. For example: ecard1234567
- If your card number has a lowercase letter "c" at the end, do not include it when you enter your card number.
- On the Account Summary page, click Contact Information and select a library from the My Branch drop down menu near the bottom of the page. Click Save.