How do I change the display settings in the OverDrive catalog?
The OverDrive catalog allows you to enable 'high contrast' and/or 'dyslexic font' modes. To do so:
- Visit metrolibrary.overdrive.com.
- Click the 3 books icon at the top and then enter all the digits of your library card number. Your password/PIN is your last name. Click Log In.
- If you have an ECARD number, enter that word along with the trailing digits with no spaces between them. For example: ecard1234567
- If your card number has a lowercase letter "c" at the end, do not include it when you enter your card number.
- Click on Settings and then make your selection(s) in the Display Options section.