How do I renew my annual fee card?
If you are ready to renew your card but the renewal fee has not yet been placed on your account, please contact us so we can write the fee to your account.
After the $70 renewal fee has been placed on your account:
- Visit metrolibrary.org and click My Account at the top.
- In the window that pops up, enter all 8 digits of your library card number and your last name and click Log In.
- If you have an ECARD number, enter that word along with the trailing digits with no spaces between them. For example: ecard1234567
- If your card number has a lowercase letter "c" at the end, do not include it when you enter your card number.
- On the Account Summary tab, click View Fines.
- Check the boxes to select whether to pay all or some of your fines and then click Pay Fines.
After paying your renewal fee, you must contact us so we can update the expiration date on your card.