How do I update my library card number in Hoopla?
If you have received a new library card, you will need to update your library card number in your Hoopla account.
To update your library card number in Hoopla:
1. Sign in to your Hoopla account with your existing email address and password that you created when you signed up.
2. Click on the gear icon located at the top of the Hoopla page to open your settings.
3. Click on Library.
4. Make sure the library name field still says Metropolitan Library System.
5. Enter your new library card number in the Library Card Number field.
6. Enter your last name in the Library Card PIN field.
7. Click Save.
You will then be able to continue to use your Hoopla account with your new library card number.