How do I update my library card number in Hoopla?
2077 views | 5 Vote this question as useful. 2 Vote this question as not useful. | Last updated on Feb 07, 2020 Hoopla Download eAudiobooks Library Cards eBooks
If you have received a new library card, you will need to update your library card number in your Hoopla account.
To update your library card number in Hoopla:
1. Sign in to your Hoopla account with your existing email address and password that you created when you signed up.
2. Click on the gear icon located at the top of the Hoopla page to open your settings.
3. Click on Library.
4. Make sure the library name field still says Metropolitan Library System.
5. Enter your new library card number in the Library Card Number field.
6. Enter your last name in the Library Card PIN field.
7. Click Save.
You will then be able to continue to use your Hoopla account with your new library card number.