What are your hours of operation?
HOURS OF OPERATION
- Monday-Thursday: 9-9pm
- Friday: 9-6pm
- Saturday: 9-5pm
- Sunday: 1-6pm
*The hours for Harrah, Jones, Luther, Nicoma Park, and Wright vary from the hours listed above.
**Phone and digital support is available: M-Th: 9-9pm; Fr: 9-6pm; Sat: 9-5pm; Sun: 1-6pm
We also have a 24-hour kiosk at Mitch Park in Edmond where you can pick up and drop off library materials. For more information about the kiosk, visit this page.
- Please visit our locations page and select your library to view its curbside hours.
Self-Service copying, faxing, printing, and scanning
- Make copies, send faxes, print documents, or scan documents.
- Faxing and scanning are free.
- Costs to make copies or print: black and white-$0.10/page, color-$0.50/page.
Browsing, checkout, holds, and materials
- You can browse the shelves and retrieve your holds from the hold shelf.
- Use a self-check machine, use the Metro Checkout app, or have staff help you check out.
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL) service is available to borrow materials from libraries outside of our system.
- Our Suggest a Title service is available to recommend materials for purchase.
Public computer use
- Computer sessions are 1 hour in length and if no one is waiting, you can extend your session in 30 minute increments.
- Computer sessions are first come, first served or reserved in-person only at every library.
- Study rooms are free for a single use of up to 2 hours and can be booked up to 7 days in advance.
- Visit our Student Center to locate homework help resources, a list of upcoming programs, fun scavenger hunts, arts/crafts tutorials, and more.
- Looking for fun activities for your family? View our Create at Home video library and use materials easily found at home to create masterpieces. Our staff highlight an easy family craft and provide supplemental reading to continue the learning after the craft is complete.
- Our library mascot is lonely and misses seeing children in our libraries. We invite children of all ages to write Spoticus and become his pen pal.
- Don't know what to read next? Let our reading experts create a personalized reading list just for you.
- Watch our events calendar for updates about upcoming programming.
ACCESS THE LIBRARY FROM HOME
- Digital Titles Available 24/7 - Your library has plenty of digital titles available 24/7 for all ages, including eBooks, eAudiobooks, databases, streaming music, movies, TV shows, and more.
- Book a Librarian - Do you need help navigating an online application? Learning how to video conference? Researching your ancestry? Complete a short survey and a librarian will contact you by email, phone, or video chat.
- Research, Services, and Online Learning - Get access to library services, collections, research and online learning sources wherever you are! Get help from Ask a Librarian, explore Oklahoma history, learn a new language or skill online, research your family history, and more.