Can I see a history of everything I have checked out?
To protect the privacy of our customers, the Metropolitan Library does not maintain a history of checked out items. However, you can opt to keep a record of your checkout history of physical (i.e. not digital) titles from this point forward:
- Visit metrolibrary.org and click My Account at the top.
- In the window that pops up, enter all the digits of your library card number. Your password or PIN is your full last name. Click Log In.
- If you have an ECARD number, enter that word along with the trailing digits with no spaces between them. For example: ecard1234567
- If your card number has a lowercase letter "c" at the end, do not include it when you enter your card number.
- On the Account Summary page and click the Opt-In & Notifications link.
- Check the box next to Save my loan history.
You can access your Loan History on the Account Activity tab.
OverDrive digital titles are added to your history each time a title is borrowed. You will see an empty history until you borrow a title, or manually add it. You can add titles manually by clicking on the context menu and selecting Add to History or from the title details page by clicking Add to History.