How do I see a list of everything I have currently checked out?
874 views | 0 Vote this question as useful. 0 Vote this question as not useful. | Last updated on Mar 08, 2023 Account Management
For physical titles:
- Visit metrolibrary.org and click My Account at the top.
- In the window that pops up, enter all the digits of your library card number. Your password/PIN is your full last name.
- If you have an ECARD number, enter that word along with the trailing digits with no spaces between them. For example: ecard1234567
- If your card number has a lowercase letter "c" at the end, do not include it when you enter your card number.
- On the Account Summary page, you can click View Loans to see everything you have checked out.
For digital titles from Libby:
- Visit the Libby app or libbyapp.com and sign in if prompted.
- Click on your bookshelf (the icon that looks like 2 books):
- Click "Loans."