How do I add or change a phone number on my account?
837 views | 0 Vote this question as useful. 0 Vote this question as not useful. | Last updated on Apr 28, 2022 Account Management
- Visit metrolibrary.org and click My Account at the top.
- In the window that pops up, enter all the digits of your library card number. Your password/PIN is your full last name.
- If you have an ECARD number, enter that word along with the trailing digits with no spaces between them. For example: ecard1234567
- If your card number has a lowercase letter "c" at the end, do not include it when you enter your card number.
- On the Account Summary page, click on Contact Information at the left. You can then make the necessary changes.