How do I see if I have any fines/fees?
- Visit metrolibrary.org and click My Account at the top.
- In the window that pops up, enter all the digits of your library card number. Your password/PIN is your last name. Click Log In.
- If you have an ECARD number, enter that word along with the trailing digits with no spaces between them. For example: ecard1234567
- If your card number has a lowercase letter "c" at the end, do not include it when you enter your card number.
- On the Account Summary tab, any fines on your account will be displayed in a pink box and you can click View Fines to display an itemized list.