How do I search for read-along books in the catalog?
478 views | 0 Vote this question as useful. 1 Vote this question as not useful. | Last updated on Sep 01, 2021 Catalog
There are two ways to search for read-along books (print books with built-in speakers) in the catalog at catalog.metrolibrary.org.
With the search bar:
- Type "Audio Enabled" in the search bar
- Click "Search"
With Advanced search:
- Click "Advanced" next to the search bar
- From the drop down menus select "Call Number" and "contains"
- Type in "Read Along" in the text box
- Click the blue "Advanced Search" button